- Flat-head screw driver or other tool (for prying the door panel off)
- Socket wrench (for removing nuts and bolts)
- Putty knife or credit card (for loosening the window regulator clamps from the window)
- Lower the window all the way.
- Remove interior door handle cover by gently pouring it out.
- Pry the bottom of the door panel gently away from the metal portion of the door.
- Pull up on the door panel handle to release the door panel from the door.
- Unscrew the two nuts holding the door module in place.
- Gently pull away the clear plastic from the door.
- Unscrew the three nuts holding holding the window regulator in place
- Loosen the two bolts on the clamps that attach the window regulator to the window.
- Use your putty knife/credit card to loosen the rubber in the window regulator clamps from the window.
- Lift the window out of the clamps and remove the window regulator from the door.
- Install the new regulator and put everything back where it came from.
Photo by IFCAR